v3 NPXL Hilt PCB
The v3 NPXL PCB's are here! This PCB goes inside your hilt to enable connection to Neopixel blades.
Available in Long or short pins- Keep in mind the new v3 long pins are already quite short; especially compared to the v2 long pins.
Don't forget a PCB holder for this product!
PLEASE READ THE MANUAL ---> Manual
Specifications and features:
- Pre-soldered SMD resistors! (That's right, no more hassle!)
- High quality components, manufacturing and assembly on factory
- Black PCB colour with Gold Plated pads
- Compatible with TCSS/VV/PlecterPixel Blade side PCB's/blades
- Rated up to 18 Amperes max (up to 15 Amperes recommended) without current losses
- Reliable electrical connection due to high quality gold plated pogo pins made in US and Switzerland
- 3-pole contact type: 1-pin Data, 4-pin Positive, 4-pin Negative
- High quality spring loaded pogo pins (short and long style) by Mill-Max and Preci-Dip
- 16 on-board RGB (GRB color order) Neopixel leds with separate Data input for Blade Plugs backlight
- On-board pixels have reverse polarity and short circuit protection, won’t be damaged
- Superior brightness and colour, 50% brighter than the previous connector version
- Separate Blade Detection (BD) pin (5th Negative pin)
- Hilt PCB: 17.5x17.5x2.5mm (without pins)
NOTE: If your pre-assembled PCB comes with with some solder next to your negative pins on the pad; then don't worry. These pads are all connected and meant to be covered in solder once wired.